Before you begin
Ensure that you have the following prerequisites:
- You have signed up for a StraitsX Business Account
- You have been given the admin/developer role access for your StraitsX Business Account
To learn more, see Signing up for a StraitsX Business Account.
Using API Keys
StraitsX is secured from unauthorized use by restricting API calls to those that provide proper authentication credentials. These credentials are in the form of an API key - a unique alphanumeric string that associates your StraitsX business account with your users, and with the specific API.
You can retrieve your Sandbox API keys on the Sandbox Developer Tools Page.
Sandbox API keys are now available when you sign up for a StraitsX Business Account.
Sandbox & Production Environments
The StraitsX APIs are available on two separate environments: sandbox and production.
The environments can be accessed via the API hosts below.
Here’s a summary of the steps involved to integrate with StraitsX APIs.
- Sign up for a StraitsX Business Account
- Create a developer role under the Team tab
- Switch to sandbox environment
- Get Sandbox API Keys
- Test Customer Profile API on Sandbox
- Test Payment / Payout API on Sandbox
- Test APIs on production environment
Updated 3 months ago